Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] moving backups to another server

2009-07-06 09:49:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] moving backups to another server
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: Bacula Users List <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:31:49 +0300
Hello.

I have a Bacula 3.0.0 server running many clients' jobs. Now I've installed
another server and would like to move all the jobs in there. I copied over the
configuration and made the necessary changes to storages' resources, so that
new backups should now transfer to the new server. I also copied over the
data.

Is there a way to continue with the correct backup-levels, so that new servers
wouldn't start with all the full backups again - some tables I should export-
import?

--
Silver