Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] how to use a raw disk?

2009-07-06 08:10:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] how to use a raw disk?
From: Diego Gallardo <demege21 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula User List <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:02:09 -0300
I cant make it work, I make the changes you suggest to me, but is not working...

This is my bacula-sd.conf:

Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Device Type = File
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /mnt/usbchanger1/magazine
  LabelMedia = yes
  Random Access = yes
  AutomaticMount = no
  RemovableMedia = no
  AlwaysOpen = yes
  Requires Mount = no
}

This is my bacula-dir.conf:

Storage {
  Name = servidor-sd
  Address = 127.0.0.1
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = Cv70F6pf1t6pBopT4vQOnigDrR0v3LT3Cgkiyj
  Device = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
}

The idea is a local backup on a usb disk. It is configured with autofs, and it is working.

The error on the bacula-console. With the command status on storage device is:
Device status:
Device "FileStorage" (/mnt/usbchanger1/magazine) is not open.

Diego Gallardo