Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] how to use a raw disk?

2009-07-03 01:36:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] how to use a raw disk?
From: Lee Huffman <lee AT shiftedlabs DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 22:31:11 -0700
You can change your Archive Device line to the path where the drive will
be mounted and use autofs. It will automatically mount the drive when
Bacula tries to access it and it will unmount it after a timeout period
you specify. This looks like a decent overview of autofs...

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Automount.html