Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using two different media at the same time

2009-07-03 02:42:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using two different media at the same time
From: ginzzer <ginzzer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:32:06 -0500
Hi there,
  I have a tape and a raw disk. How can I configure such that bacula
backup to the tape in odd day and to the disk in even day?

I try to setup two Storage but bacula said only one is allowed. So I
setup two devices under the same Storage... however... in
bacula-dir.conf, each JobDefs/Job is associated with only one Storage
and only one storage is allowed, so it seems no way to specify one
storage for this job and another one for that job. So does it mean we
cannot use two different storage device for different backup at the same
time?