Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with BAT after compile

2009-07-02 07:58:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with BAT after compile
From: Dirk Bartley <dbartley AT schupan DOT com>
To: rperezm AT uci DOT cu
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:54:24 -0400
You may be a little more litteral than I had hoped.  search the file for
baccfg

I run make install > make.output 2>&1 and get a line in make.output like

/home/dbartley/src/bacula/libtool --silent --tag=CXX --finish
--mode=install /usr/bin/install -c -m 0754 libbaccfg.la /usr/lib

which show libbaccfg being intalled in /usr/lib/

then

# ls /usr/lib | grep baccfg
libbaccfg.la
libbaccfg.so
libbaccfg.so.1
libbaccfg.so.1.0.0

The question I'm attempting toward is where is libbaccfg being installed
and what is the contents of /etc/ld.so.conf

Then with the directory that libbaccfg.so exists in the /etc/ld.so.conf
run
ldconfig
ldconfig -p | less to confirm.

Dirk