Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with BAT after compile

2009-07-01 18:11:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with BAT after compile
From: Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Dirk Bartley <dbartley AT schupan DOT com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:03:39 -0400
Dirk Bartley wrote:
Did you run ldconfig after installing.  Is the path that the
libbaccfg.so.1 in the /etc/ld.so.conf file??  Use "ldconfig -p | less"
to determine if the linux loader knows of it's existence

Dirk

I didn't run until now but checking the file /etc/ld.so.conf I didn't see any file called libbaccfg.so.1. I run also the command: locate libbaccfg.so.1 and nothing appears. I miss something? When I run again the same bat command I get the same error

--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira