Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] concurrency with copy jobs

2009-07-02 05:28:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] concurrency with copy jobs
From: Massimo Cavallini <max AT maxmara DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:42:44 +0200
Hi,

we run daily copy jobs on two different computers each one having its own storage daemon and dlt. Even if we have edited concurrency options for job, storage and director resources in dir, sd and fd, bacula always executes copyjobs on the first computer and after executes remaining copyjobs on the second computer: we need that copy jobs run simultaneously on each dlt to save time.
How can we get concurrency?
Thank you.
Kindest regards.