Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup space quotas

2009-06-25 18:08:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup space quotas
From: Lee Huffman <lee AT shiftedlabs DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:01:11 -0700
Hello,

I'm trying to determine if there's a way to define space quotas on a per
host basis in Bacula. I figured there might be a way to do it by
limiting the size of volumes, number of volumes within a pool, and
assigning each host it's own pool. I read in an old thread that this
goes against the design principles of Bacula, but I could not find
anything definitive.

Any direct assistance or ideas to explore would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!