Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bweb - functionality not available

2009-06-17 05:07:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bweb - functionality not available
From: "jc.duss59 AT laposte DOT net" <jc.duss59 AT laposte DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:01:45 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All Bacula users,

I've installed Bweb to manage and configure my backup using the INSTALL documentation.
My bacula server is a 2.4.4 over Mysql5 on Debian Lenny amd64. Bweb is also on 2.4.4

I can got to the web page, browse clients, jobs, launch a job from the web page.. but it seems there's two menu not working at all :
Media -> Add Media
Storage -> Manage Devices

For those two menu, I get a message "An error has occured: " " Sorry, this action doesn't exist"

What Have I misunderstand?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom AT laposte DOT net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.