Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] dir and sd hang

2009-06-16 02:02:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] dir and sd hang
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:58:21 +0300
Hi.

I use Bacula 3.0.0 on FreeBSD-6.3. The problem I have is that DIR and SD tend
to hang often, and it seems one causes another, because they do it together
mostly. Sometimes it happens between jobs, sometimes it happens before all the
jobs. The only possibility unlock the processes is to kill them with -9 and
start again. After that backups work usually a few days and then the processes
hang again.

Anyone else experiencing this?

--
Silver