Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Setting variables directly from Bacula, is possible?

2009-06-15 10:42:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Setting variables directly from Bacula, is possible?
From: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: rperezm AT uci DOT cu
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:39:36 +0300 (EEST)
> Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>> Just like you do now from Bacula. The parameter $* means 'all
>> parameters',
>> so the new shell script passes all of its parameters to send_beeper.pl.
>> Just pass to it the %n and %e in Bacula.
>
> Jari, sorry about my poor knowledge about this topic, could you please
> leave me a clear example?
>
> Regards

I'm sorry; I have not implemented any beeper scripts with Bacula. But I
though that you have an idea how to implement the beeper.pm.

My beeper.sh shell script was ment to be put the in where you callerd your
Perl script, as a wrapper. It takes just the same parameters, and does the
same thing, but defines the proxy environment variable as an add-on.