Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows console crashes a lot

2009-06-09 09:12:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows console crashes a lot
From: Mike Ruskai <thannyd AT earthlink DOT net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:08:59 -0400
On 06/08/2009 23:49, James Harper wrote:
Why is it that the Windows console crashes so much?

I would assume it's because there's a bug in it and that either nobody
has logged a bug report against it or that nobody is interested in
fixing it :)

Which console is it? I remember having some crashes in one of the
consoles but the standard 'bconsole' worked just fine. I think the other
consoles might be going away in future releases.

It's bwx-console.exe that crashes a lot.  Why would it go away in future releases?