Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore client problems

2009-06-09 09:11:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore client problems
From: John Kennedy <John.Kennedy AT PublishingTechnology DOT com>
To: Jean Gobin <JGobin AT StrozFriedberg DOT com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:57:15 +0100
Jean,
Please forgive my ignorance, I have a bacula-fd.conf file but no dir or
sd conf files in /etc/bacula. In bacula-fd.conf there is no "Listen"
directive. Here is the (sanitized) bacula-fd.conf file without comments:

Director {
  Name = server-dir
  Password = "password from server"

}

Director {
  Name = server-mon
  Password = "password from server"

  Monitor = yes
}

  Name = client-fd
  WorkingDirectory = /var/lib/bacula
  Pid Directory = /var/run/bacula
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
  Password = "password from server"
  FDAddress = <IP of client>
}

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = server-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

I have also tried using the client info in place of the server info.
Thanks,
John