Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows console crashes a lot

2009-06-08 23:22:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows console crashes a lot
From: Mike Ruskai <thannyd AT earthlink DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 23:17:59 -0400
Why is it that the Windows console crashes so much?  The most recent was
doing "list jobtotals", with a recorded error in ntdll.dll at address
0x000369da.  It's always something like that, and it's not consistent.
Restarting the console and running the same command succeeded.

The only reliably repeatable aspect of the crash is that it happens when
the director is returning data to display.

I know I'm not the only one with the problem, so how is it that it's
gone this long without being fixed?  Or has it been fixed with 3.x,
which hasn't made its way into my distro's package management system yet?