Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore on different drive

2009-05-27 11:47:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore on different drive
From: Jeff Dickens <jeff AT m2.seamanpaper DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:42:39 -0400
Perhaps you need to use forward slashes?

James Harper wrote:
Hello,
I still haven't found a way to tell bacula to restore on a partition

different

than C: on windows fd.
Most of my customers have a smaller C: containing the system, and a

second

drive to hold big data, so this becomes a trouble when I have to

restore a big

amount of data.
How should I write the "where" during restore to let it restore on
D:\tmp\bacula-restore?

Can't you just set the 'where' to 'D:\tmp\bacula-restore' when you do
the restore?

You can set it when you run the job, or permanently in the Restore job
definition. Leave it blank to restore to the original location by
default.

James

  Scanned by Google Message Security  - Leaving Seaman Paper