Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows restore on different drive

2009-05-26 08:53:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows restore on different drive
From: Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon AT sonicle DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:47:39 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,
I still haven't found a way to tell bacula to restore on a partition different than C: on windows fd.
Most of my customers have a smaller C: containing the system, and a second drive to hold big data, so this becomes a trouble when I have to restore a big amount of data.
How should I write the "where" during restore to let it restore on D:\tmp\bacula-restore?
Thanx a lot
Gabriele.

Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com