Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] director concurrent jobs

2009-05-16 09:59:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] director concurrent jobs
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 23:55:15 +1000
I my director config I have "Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4" but it still
runs all 8 jobs at once. Is this a bug in 3.0.1 or do I just not
understand what "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" in the Director {} config
means?

All 8 jobs are for different clients and different storage daemon
definitions.

Thanks

James