Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape MTEOM error with Dell TL2000 (IBM TS3100)

2009-05-07 09:22:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape MTEOM error with Dell TL2000 (IBM TS3100)
From: yvan <yvan AT skywalker.is-a-chef DOT com>
To: Hayden Katzenellenbogen <hayden AT nextlevelinternet DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 15:17:44 +0200
Hi !

I had a try this morning with the btape fill again, after erasing my tapes and relabeling them. The test was successfull.

Starting a few jobs at the moment to see if things improve...

A strange thing I noticed ... which is the correct storage device parameter "RandomAccess" or "Random Access" (= no, for tapes) ... maybe it's that ?