Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape MTEOM error with Dell TL2000 (IBM TS3100)

2009-05-01 03:09:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape MTEOM error with Dell TL2000 (IBM TS3100)
From: yvan <yvan AT skywalker.is-a-chef DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 09:05:43 +0200
Hello,

thank you for your help. I've seen your post googling for my problem,
but I don't think it's a reboot problem of the autochanger here, because
I didn't reboot the autochanger since weeks, and I put 10 new tapes into
it, that all turn out with this MTEOM problem as soon I put a 2nd backup
on them. Last time I rebooted it was for the firware upgrade that I did,
a few weeks ago.