Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Plugins and ACL support

2009-04-22 16:21:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Plugins and ACL support
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:14:22 +0200
Hi,

and welcome back after a long absence :-)

22.04.2009 15:38, Michael Lang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when adding a "command" plugin to a fileset with aclsupport enabled the
> backup job will fail with for example following error message:
>
> 2-Apr 15:25 server01-fd JobId 1: Error: acl.c:427 acl_get_file error on
> file "/@LDAP@/dc=jackal-net,dc=at": ERR=No such file or directory
> 22-Apr 15:25 server01-sd JobId 1: Fatal error: fd_cmds.c:181 FD command
> not found: 12549 19 0
>
> the plugin used is "bpipe" plugin getting a LDAP database ...
> is there a way to handle both (plugins and aclsupport) within one
> Fileset definition  ?

Probably by using several includes with different options. I have not
investigated...

But, what you report, soundes like a design issue to me. You might
even call it a bug :-)

A report at bugs.bacula.org seems to be appropriate, but only if you
run 2.4.4 or 3.0...

Arno