Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] job progress?

2009-04-20 11:29:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] job progress?
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:24:30 -0700
This is what I couldn't seem to find -- the running job bytes to tape
per jobname.

thanks!
Stephen

Ralf Gross wrote:
> Stephen Thompson schrieb:
>> Is there any built-in/simple way to determine how far along a job is?
>> Some kind of progress meter against a job size estimate?
>>
>> Even knowing how much has been put to tape at a given point would be
>> nice.  We have jobs that take more than 24 hours to run.  :S
>>
>> The best I can see is looking at the JobMedia table and then multiplying
>> the number of entries for a job by the file size for our tape media.
>> Not even sure if that's accurate.
>>
>> Anything simpler?
>
> status client=xxxx shows you how much data was backed up so far.
>
> Ralf

Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760
404.538.7077 (phone)           University of California, Berkeley
510.643.5811 (fax)             Berkeley, CA 94720-4760