Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] decoding lstat data

2009-04-15 19:31:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] decoding lstat data
From: Craig Ringer <craig AT postnewspapers.com DOT au>
To: "Kelly, Brian" <Brian.Kelly AT uwsp DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:26:17 +0800
Kelly, Brian wrote:
> If I run my example query against the backup with the largest volume of files
> 163222 it takes 28 secs.

So yeah, slow, but not slow enough to be a problem for how you use it,
and not enough that you'd want to write a C extension instead.

Good to know. It's probably worth putting in the documentation for the
database schema, since it doesn't require installing extra tools,
compiling things, etc.

--
Craig Ringer