Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Alfresco integration

2009-04-15 18:48:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Alfresco integration
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: "Arno Lehmann" <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>, <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:42:09 -0400
> Actually, I'm currently in the process of writing a small paper
> describing how to do that.

Thanks a lot, I find over Internet and without success.

> At this time, I'm quite at the start :-) but you might ping me in a
> week or so (this depends on when my customer will have their Alfresco
> instance running).

Well, don't worry. Right now I'm defining some services and all of them need to
be integrated with Bacula. The first is Alfresco but others like SVN
(Subversion), Redmine (Projects Managment), Trac(Bug Tracking) and some others.
In my work we try to create a collaborative development enviroment and Bacula
needs to be integrated with all the services sayed before. I'll send you a
email remembering you the next week.

> As far as I can see, Alfresco doesn't offer any real infrastructure
> for backing up and restoring its data, so you can't do much except
> grabbing the Alfresco-generated dumps.
What about Alfresco API? Can I write a plugin or something from C/C++ to Access
this API?

Regards
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP