Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] StorEdge C2 autochanger not working

2009-04-06 02:59:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] StorEdge C2 autochanger not working
From: b5b5b5b5 <b5b5b5b5 AT centrum DOT sk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:55:33 +0200
Hi,

I've finally found the reason for the problem of mine.
I had the device full of tapes +1. That means, that when the capacity of
StorEdge C2 is 16 tapes, I was able to load there 17 of them. The last
one was not in the slot, but in the device itself.
Well, as the device didn't creamed that it didn't like it (not
mentioning it allowed to load 17 tapes), i didn't thought about that it
may cause this kind of problem.
Now, when removed the device tape, it's possible to move other tape from
slot1-16 , and it looks fine:
Data Transfer Element 0:Full (Storage Element 16 Loaded).

Thx for pointing me to the right/this direction.
Now to get the rest running.
Daniel