Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Fwd: Anyway to do multi-core compression?

2009-01-22 19:08:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Fwd: Anyway to do multi-core compression?
From: Frank Sweetser <fs AT WPI DOT EDU>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:06:08 -0500
Dan Langille wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 22 January 2009 23:59:26 Dan Langille wrote:
>>> This sounds clever.  Hard to do?
>>>
>> No, it is essentially the same a item 24 in the projects file.
>> since it was
>> 24 on the last vote, given the items above it, unfortunately we are
>> unlikely
>> to get to it any time soon, even though many of the items above it
>> have
>> already been completed for version 3.0.0
>
> Is that the right number?  24?
>
> http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=projects
>
> Item 24:  Add an override in Schedule for Pools based on backup types.

It looks like it's item 24 on the latest projects file:

http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula/trunk/bacula/projects?view=markup

Perhaps the projects link on the main page should be updated to point to this
version instead?

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken