Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 2.4.4 rpm binary build problem

2009-01-10 19:30:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] 2.4.4 rpm binary build problem
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:27:02 +0200
I'm trying to build Bacula rpm binaries on 64-bit Centos 5.2

Script I'm using:

----
#!/bin/bash
rpmbuild --rebuild \
--define "build_centos5 1" \
--define "build_x86_64 1" \
--define "build_mysql5 1" \
--define "build_python 1" \
bacula-2.4.4-1.src.rpm
----

It results in the following:

----
<clip>
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
checking for msgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
configure: error: Unable to find Gnome 2 installation

RPM build errors:
    InstallSourcePackage: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 10a792ad
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
    user sbarn does not exist - using root
----

Well... I don't use a desktop lot, but I have gnome installed anyway, though
the error claims otherwise.

This is quite new Centos install, and my first and only 64-bit system so
far. So, there are good chances there may be missing something from this
system. I already filled all the missing dependencies the build reported.

I also have a 32-bit Centos system where the build runs ok, and comparing
the output of
# rpm -qa | grep gnome | sort
between these systems it looks I have the same "gnome-like" rpms installed
here.

Any idea what might cause that error? Or is it some bug in the 64-bit build
process, maybe?

Regards,
Timo