Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] One question about Jobs

2009-01-09 08:06:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] One question about Jobs
From: Javino <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:01:21 +0100
Hi all!

I'm configuring a new backup server with Bacula (2.4.4) from sources.

I have three directories to be backed up.

/data-admin (~350GB)
/data-public (~250GB)
/data-old (~100GB)

I want to make a Full Backup for each directory to tape (LTO-3) the first days of the month, and a Differential backup for all the changes in the three directories in only one tape, that's it:

1 tape for /data-admin (1st monday of each month)
1 tape for /data-public (1st tuesday of each month)
1 tape for /data-old (1st wednesday of echa month)

1 tape (or more) for the Differential of the three directories. (all days except weekends and the three days of Full Backups)

It's possible to mix this?

J.

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIG:OS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556