Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LastWritten Date is modified when I restore files

2009-01-09 09:08:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] LastWritten Date is modified when I restore files
From: "Xeos Laenor" <xeoslaenor AT gmail DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:03:26 +0100
I've a problem since my rotation politic is based on lastwritten date.
Actually, when i restore some files from a volume, bacula modifies the lastwritten date. It makes no sense for me and that causes some problems for my rotations.

Maybe, it exists an option to force it to don't update the lastwritten date.

Moreover, It would be great if we can modify the lastwritten date (in update volume command)

Best regards,
Franck