Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can I enable compression in the schedule resource?

2008-12-04 12:30:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can I enable compression in the schedule resource?
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:28:20 +0100
pedro moreno schrieb:
>    Hi to all.
>
>    I'm in the same behavior as Hermant, this is a small feature that
> could help a lot of people like us. Normally
>    T. Horsnell everybody will enable HW compression over SW in a tape device.
>
>    Ralf I will request again this, hope in the future this could be
> possible and make bacula get more stronger.
>
>   Thanks all for your time!!!

My feature request is still in the project file in the "New Items
since the last vote" section.

http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula/trunk/bacula/projects?view=markup

I guess a second request will no help. In the end someone has to do
the work and it seems it's not interesting enough for anyone.

Ralf