Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can I enable compression in the schedule resource?

2008-12-04 11:28:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can I enable compression in the schedule resource?
From: "pedro moreno" <syxtemx AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:26:48 -0800
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com> wrote:

> [...]

   Hi to all.

   I'm in the same behavior as Hermant, this is a small feature that
could help a lot of people like us. Normally
   T. Horsnell everybody will enable HW compression over SW in a tape device.

   Ralf I will request again this, hope in the future this could be
possible and make bacula get more stronger.

  Thanks all for your time!!!