Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Running script job only

2008-05-29 13:25:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Running script job only
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  I have several jobs running under one schedule (at different priorities).
I want to run script before first job in schedule and after last job in
schedule. As a test, I tried to setup a dummy job with high priority so that it
will run first. I only want to have RunScript option in it, but bacula director
complains that is need pool, fileset, etc. options.

How can I create a job that only runs script (no backups)?

Thanks.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com