Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running script job only

2008-05-30 14:25:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running script job only
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:25:25 -0400
Hemant Shah wrote:
> [...]

 From here:
http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=site:www.bacula.org+admin+job&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Use this linke:
Configuring the DirectorRestore jobs cannot be automatically started by
the scheduler as is the case for Backup, Verify and Admin jobs. To
restore files, you must use the restore ...

Click on The Job Resource link at the top of that page.

Then just set Type in the Job Resource to this:

Type = Admin

That's it.

If you encountered a specific problem, tell us.

--
Dan Langille