Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Will 1 job stop all the others from running?

2008-05-27 07:47:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Will 1 job stop all the others from running?
From: "Robin Bonin" <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 06:47:03 -0500
I have configured my first production computer to start to be backed
up feeling somewhat capable with bacula, after several test machines /
jobs.

When I got to work this morning, I ran a status and saw 1 of my test
jobs had failed because the volume was moved, no big deal there, but
my second backup was listed in the running jobs, and had not ran.

both jobs had different clients and storage devices. Why would one
hold up the other? When I start to use this company wide, I can't have
1/2 our clients not backed up, because one person forgot to leave
their computer on.

Thanks