Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Disk Volume best practices

2008-05-27 07:52:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Disk Volume best practices
From: "Robin Bonin" <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 06:51:52 -0500
I have about 20 clients that I want to start to backup using bacula.
All the files are going onto a RAID 5 Array. I understand about the
disk devices, labels and all, and bacula is really flexable, and
sometimes that makes things even harder to use.

I am content with making a full backup all my clients onto a single
device, using a single pool of files. Is there any down side to this?
The only thing I could imagine would be if I wanted to back up a
specific clients backup file to another device?