Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Pool + Scheduling Configuration problem

2008-05-27 07:02:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Pool + Scheduling Configuration problem
From: Steffen Knauf <Steffen.Knauf AT renderforce DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:59:54 +0200
Hello,

i need help to configure bacula.
I'll use bacula for backuping large Partitions. The created backupfile
of each Partion is approximately 1 TB (Elapsed Time with GZIP1 is 1
day). It is only possible to create one full backup for each partition
(i don't have more free space). After the first full backup i use an
daily increm. Backup. 15 Minutes before the next Full Backup starts
(Scheduling), the volume should be marked as purged (so i can overwrite
the old full backup volume with the new one).
It's quite plain to me that's not perfect  ;)
I don't find a Scheduling pararmeter, so that the Full backup run every
4 Weeks on Friday evening.I try some configurations, but all of them
don't work. Perhaps someone has an idea, which is the best solution for
this.

my pool Config.:

Pool {
  Name = Full_Lib