Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Mixing Bacula Versions

2008-05-21 07:43:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Mixing Bacula Versions
From: "Robin Bonin" <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:43:15 -0500
I was able to compile and start using bacula on a CENTOS system. now I
want to start adding new clients. I have found binaries already
compiled for Mac, and for Ubuntu, but they are not the same version,
they are older.

Will the director handle the older clients ok,or should they all be
the same version? I was hoping not to have to comile bacula for each
system, but that will probably be the only way to get all the versions
the same.

Thanks
Robin