Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Fwd: Bacula daemon message]

2008-05-20 15:07:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Fwd: Bacula daemon message]
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:10:49 +0200
Hi John,

Just to be sure you don't have a network trouble.
Your fd host seems to be a public host twcbacs001.dynamicquest.com .
Did have a way to touch directly the bacula-sd daemon & director (private ip
192.169.3.5 ?)

otherwise, as LDB suggest, you could have a mess between hostname and/or
password on the both side.

Hope this drive you where the light on ...

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland