Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volume label format wrong tape number

2008-05-20 13:03:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volume label format wrong tape number
From: Jesse Peterson <jesse.peterson AT exbiblio DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:02:47 -0700
Hello,

I have a Label Format defined for a pool and it did work for a while.
Then it got out of sync for tape names. For example I have 23 tapes in
one of my pools but when it asks for the next tape it asks for tape
40. Is there a way that this can be corrected? Is there an option for
it to only keep track of the existing tape sequence (and not get out
of sync?)

Thanks,
- Jesse

P.S. Please reply-all as I subscribe to the digest and may not
immediately see replies. Thank you.