Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Errors while try to install Bacula

2008-05-14 10:01:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Errors while try to install Bacula
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:00:58 -0400
Hi John:

> As Arno pointed out Ubuntu
> should have provided an example bacula-dir.conf and there was
> something wrong with the install of the example. This example is just
> a basic file for you to edit to your needs. Do you have any
> bacula-dir.conf file from a previous version of bacula?

But Ubuntu not provide me a bacula-dir.conf file and I clean up the directory
after remove the earlier version. By clean up I mean that I remove every file
(first I made a backup of this old files)

> Or you can
> take the example bacula-dir.conf file from the manual.  You can find
> that here:
>
> http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-
> manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION0014200000000000000000
>
> After you get this basic bacula-dir.conf file it is up to the user to
> configure it for your system.

Let me try with this, maybe this can help me
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP