Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-usersDVD backup help

2008-05-09 19:19:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-usersDVD backup help
From: Wes Hardaker <hardaker AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: Rich <yahoo.rich AT bladeracing DOT com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:19:01 -0700

R> Hi!  So far Luke and all his Force has not helped me on this one....

I do have DVD backups working reliably (I've even restored stuff from
them).  I haven't seen that particular error though.

However, if you search back through the archives for messages from me
you may find some helpful information including a slightly modified
/etc/bacula/dvd-handler to add the --dvd-compat option:

112:      self.growparams = " -dvd-compat -A 'Bacula Data'
-input-charset=default -iso-level 3 -pad " + \

Which helped a number of problems.