Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] start error for director on debian etch

2008-05-08 05:11:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] start error for director on debian etch
From: Steven Jones <thing AT thing.dyndns DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 21:10:20 +1200
This does not appear to be a password issue as I can login as bacula,

debian:/etc/dbconfig-common# mysql -u bacula -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 249
Server version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch5-log Debian etch distribution

mysql> show tables ;
ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected
mysql> show databases
     -> ;
+--------------------+
| Database           |