Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Presentation

2008-05-03 15:00:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Presentation
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, "bacula-devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 21:00:26 +0200
Hello,

This is just to let you know that I will be at the BSDCan in Ottawa from the
14th of May until my return on the 19th of May.

  http://www.bsdcan.org/2008/

At the BSDCan, I will be giving a presentation on Bacula.  For those of you
who already know Bacula, it will not be very interesting as it is an
introduction (overview since one cannot say much substantial about Bacula in
45 minutes).  However, if any of you are going to be there, perhaps we could
meet, and if enough of you are coming we might be able to have a BOF or at
least meet during one of the two Pub evenings ...

Best regards,

Kern