BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{ClientTimeout} wrong doc

2017-04-28 00:16:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{ClientTimeout} wrong doc
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:14:48 -0700
ACR,

Yes, with a large file and buffering of the log output, BackupPC_dump might not see any output for a while.

I just pushed a change so that --timeout=$Conf{ClientTimeout} is passed to rsync_bpc,  instead of alarms based on rsync_bpc output.

Although not related to this issue, I also added --delete-excluded and --one-file-system to $Conf{RsyncArgs}.

Craig