BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Execute script before backup

2014-12-16 06:10:50
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Execute script before backup
From: Ibon Castilla <ibon.castilla AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:09:36 +0100

Hi Colin,

Nice idea :)

I'm guessing if I can use the web interface just to "see" backups (or to
download some file). I'll give that approach a try.

Cheers, Ibon.

Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
- --
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29