BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Mounting synology NAS breaks Backuppc

2014-09-25 08:54:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Mounting synology NAS breaks Backuppc
From: Tom Fallon <tom.r.fallon AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:52:56 +0100
Thanks for the heads up Phil, think that did the trick!

A combination of your advice about the nolock option and this post
(http://www.ryananddebi.com/2013/01/15/linuxmint-or-ubuntu-how-to-automount-synology-shares/)

got me a working setup. No need to match UID etc.

<NAS IP>:/volume5/LinuxBackups /var/lib/backuppc nfs rw,hard,intr,nolock 0 0

Thanks for the prompt replies all round. Hopefully others with similar
issues will find the above useful.

regards, Tom