BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Mounting synology NAS breaks Backuppc

2014-09-24 14:03:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Mounting synology NAS breaks Backuppc
From: Tom Fallon <tom.r.fallon AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 19:01:54 +0100
Well I've since removed the /etc/fstab as server hung after a reboot but
it did look like this:

<IPofNAS>:/volume5/LinuxBackups        /var/lib/backuppc nfs
defaults  0       0

The NAS still has contents on it so previous comments from Les are the
likely scenario I suspect.

How would I go about finding the UID on the backuppc user on the NAS?

regards