BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] first copy on slow line

2014-09-15 16:28:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] first copy on slow line
From: Evaristo Calatravita <evaristo.calatravita AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:27:08 +0200
Hi,

I'm testing bakckuppc during las months but is the first problem/question I have: I'm testing to backup various  2TB-filesystems with relativelly lower daily changes (about 10-30Mb)

The problem is that the line between these hosts  and backuppc server is terribly slow :-(, but I have the possibility of make initial backup moving info in a harddisk or similar.

The question is: there is some function or hack to copy first backup manually to the backuppc server?

Thanks everyone