BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Host Summary - slow generation

2014-04-09 13:56:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Host Summary - slow generation
From: "MtK - SmartMtK" <mtk AT smartmtk DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:54:38 +0300
OK, let me try again:
the problem started regardless of the amount of TimeOut (setting) or any
other HTTPD setting the amount of RAM on the machine.

These settings worked perfectly fine (up until some unknown point):
Timeout 60
KeepAliveTimeout 15
<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers       1
MinSpareServers    1
MaxSpareServers    1
ServerLimit        2
MaxClients         2
MaxRequestsPerChild  50
</IfModule>

now, if I try to access the main page, it works fine, but when I try to
access the Host Summary page I get "Gateway Time-out".
only when I change the settings to a (much) bigger settings, like:
Timeout 6000
KeepAliveTimeout 1500
<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers       10
MinSpareServers    10
MaxSpareServers    10
ServerLimit        20
MaxClients         20
MaxRequestsPerChild  500
</IfModule>

it thinks for a long time, but eventually generates the page.

was that clearer?

MtK