BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problems with making only 1 FullBackup

2013-12-12 05:36:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problems with making only 1 FullBackup
From: mitschelHH <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:34:02 -0800
Hey there,

im testing BackupPC for our needs.

We have some Servers with many data (+1TB). I only want creat ONE FullBackup
and 5 Incr-Backups - one for every weekday (the newest wipes the oldes)- for
these data Servers and 1 full with 1 incr for unimportant stuff.
Im playing arround with that $Conf{FullPeriod} setting. Inserting a -1 oder 0
doesnt workt at all aft making a fullbackup by hand.

With a -1 will also stop the Incr-Backup Schedule.

- How can i do that? (1 Full by hand and afterwards only incr will be made)

Does somebody have an advice for me? :)

Host-Config Example:

$Conf{IncrKeepCnt} = '5';
$Conf{RsyncClientCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -l fsd-backup -o
StrictHostkeyChecking=no -o preferredAuthentications=publickey $host sudo
$rsyncPath $argList+';
$Conf{RsyncClientPath} = '/usr/local/bin/rsync';
$Conf{RsyncClientRestoreCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -l fsd-backup -o
StrictHostkeyChecking=no -o preferredAuthentications=publickey $host sudo
$rsyncPath $argList+';
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  '/root',
  '/usr/local/etc',