BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Modify debian-init to add insserv

2013-06-01 15:11:10
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Modify debian-init to add insserv
From: Eduardo Díaz Rodríguez <ediaz AT pk25 DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 20:28:53 +0200

Hi I am installing the last version of Backuppc 3.3.0 and see that debian-init script don't has the LBS tags.

can anybody add to the file? for the next release?

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          backuppc
# Required-Start:    $syslog $network $remote_fs
# Required-Stop:     $syslog $network $remote_fs
# Should-Start:      $local_fs
# Should-Stop:       $local_fs
# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:      0 1 6
# Short-Description: Launch backuppc server
#                    enterprise-grade system for backing up PCs.
### END INIT INFO

I donwload this form the debian package administrator, and I think that can be very insteresing to install becasue in the new versions of debian is LBS based..

Regards!